Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Return Of Mermaid Life



It has been months since I felt ok enough with my conscious to soak in a bath. California is having a pretty serious drought. I have been working out a whole lot lately and my poor quads were seriously not happy with me.  Since it had been so long I allowed myself the indulgence and whipped up some extra fantastic ingredients to make sure my bath was as therapeutic and indulgent as possible.

So what was in the brew this go round? Well let me tell you.

3 tablespoons of chamomile flowers dried
1 cup of epsom salts
a squeeze of local honey, a kukoi body oil
1/2 cup of milk
2 tablespoons of dried passion flower
a few sprinkles of lavender essential oil

Not only was this bath aromatic and soothing to my achy muscles my skin was smooth and felt fantastic the next day. Oh and in the tea cup, chamomile tea. It was a long day.

No comments :

Post a Comment