Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Mercury Retrograde: In Full Effect




This week my streams of communication have been all haywire. The culprit I have to thank... The Mercury retrograde!

What is it you may ask? 
Mercury retrograde is when Mercury the planet that rules communication spins backward in the universe.This can and often does cause many a melodrama in people's lives. 

I'm a Gemini Mercury is my ruling planet. The Mercury retrograde that happens sometimes 3-4 times a year has always and continues to cause mischief in my life.

Messages are not being sent through. I'm not getting emails or texts. People I usually have no problem communicating with are not picking up what I'm putting down. Oh my! This is a few weeks of craziness. 
If you are struggling with the Mercury retrograde take heart friend, you are not the only one. 


How I'm getting through:

Taking it easy- I'm not rushing through anything
Don't commit- to a contract, a promise, a person 

Take everything with a grain of salt-
People can be salty during a mercury retrograde. Know it's the universe spinning them backward and it's probably not their intention to behave that way towards you.

Take care of yourself - when things get hectic with lost communication it can stress us out. Take a moment to breathe deeply - from your core. 
Take a power nap or get to bed early
Beauty sleep is always a tool I use when I'm feeling overwhelmed
Eat a meal full of greens and protein
My quick go to is two scrambled eggs two handfuls of kale and mushrooms. I eat this often. Scramble all together like a little skillet and enjoy.

Watch your flow- what energy are you vibrating out? You want to be mindful that you are not sending mixed signals or pushing people away

reflect, reinvent,  rewrite, resolve, reform - I'm not saying dwell. I'm saying maybe just maybe you need to rethink on some things and if there are some things you need to clear up then do so but tread lightly. Communication is tricky now.

Although this is a chaotic time its also a time in the universe filled with energy and excitement. Take things in trust your intuition it might be a little extra sensitive.

Shine- brightly when things go haywire be a little beacon of light for yourself and the people you encounter. 

Mercury goes retrograde three times this year.
February  6-28th
June 7-30th June 7th is my birthday.I will be on a cruise to celebrate- YIKES!
October 4-24th 

Mark your calendars!

No comments :

Post a Comment