Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Purple Potion

I have been on a serious smoothie kick lately. I really don't know what the heck took me so long to get with it, but here I am having a serious love affair with my Blend-Tec  and the produce section of my local market. This morning I was in need of something. I needed it to be quick of course and full of color since I love to start the day off bright. I whipped up this fantastic tasting smoothie.

Purple Potion Smoothie

1/2  cup of frozen berry mix
1/2 cup of coconut milk
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
1 tablespoon of oats
1 tablespoon of dried blueberries
1 tablespoon of almond halves
3 prunes

I love the super full feeling I had after drinking this smoothie and bonus the dried berries and prunes had me matching my manicure ... so fab!


No comments :

Post a Comment