Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Serenity


I love energy work. It ups my vibration. Keeps me buzzing and open to receive the chi all around me. I find it also helps me to really tune in when I am giving to a client. Something I have been doing a little while is referring to these beautiful little magic cards I picked up. They are called The Witchlings by Paulina Cassidy. Each little witchling has a beautiful magick lesson to share. I have found these teachings to be very timely as I select one card to focus on each Tuesday. This evening I wanted to share with you my magick lesson.This week I will be focusing on serenity.

Serenity -the spirit of serenity brings calmness to the connectivity of all that is.

I find this card to be very on point for me this week. I have been under a little storm cloud. Home sick with a little guy, under a mountain of busy work I keep pushing away.  I have had some time to think and ponder the ideas that are swirling in my head. Things have been out of balance for me a few weeks and I feel I am getting to where I need to be. I consciously made a decision to make a change and now I need to focus on the impact of this change. I removed a distraction from my life that was unnecessary even before I selected this card this evening. Pulling this card to me emphasizes that I am where I should be on my path, and I am feeling at peace with it. I feel calm about it all. And being calm is a great place to be.

Finding serenity in all will be what I am focused on this week. Forgiving myself, not taking things so literally and just accepting whatever the day, each day throws at me.



 

No comments :

Post a Comment