Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Get Glowing










It's  just about Spring. Time to get glowing there is no better way then with a salt scrub. Salt scrubs help to keep your skin clear of impurities and nourished. After a long bundled up Winter you wanna show off some skin. I know during the Winter my skin is very lack luster and drab. I am always slathering on lotions ,creams and oils. What I learned awhile back is that a salt scrub will remove blah dead skin and reveal lush glowing skin worthy of some sun rays! 

Making and blending salt scrubs is what I do. Both at home and in the stdio in practice salt scrubs are a way of life for me. I always invest in quality sea salts and essential oils. I will occasionally add in a few secret ingredients my Be Blissed salt scrubs will leave your skin, relaxed, nourished and glowing. Don't just pile on lotions and oils,  scrub your skin and renew a fresher you. 

No comments :

Post a Comment