Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Well Hi There!








Hello! Hola! And all that jazz welcome to absolutely blissed! I am so pleased you are here. Please stop stay awhile and see what develops! Let me tell you a little more about little old me. I'm a licensed massage therapist and esthetician. I''m a health educator and an advocate for wellness. I practice reiki, read tarot  I live a positive life style. I rarely get out of bed without reading my horoscope... I like to take a glimpse and what maybe coming at me. For the most part I'm gluten free however,  that's been tricky to stick with since December 1. But I'm getting back on it. My life is ritual based. Everything I do seems to have a ritual attached to it. Some would say I'm a creature of habit. Others would say I'm a little OCD. I like to say ritual. It sounds way more lovely and whimsical and magical. I think every life should be filled with love, whimsy and magic. Massage and body work is my passion. I'm also a sucker for a great lip gloss and inviting cosmetics counter.I'm a girlie girl. I love to stop and smell the lotions at Victoria's Secret and the flowers in the park.  Here at absolutely blissed  you will pick up fabulous tips and tricks to care for your body, wellness and beauty. You will also find a comforting ritual or two. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment