Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Autumn Has Finally Arrived


We have been having a serious drought here in California. The other day we had some over night showers that brightened many a smile in my neighborhood. I have been itching to break out my fall wardrobe, wedges, boots, scarves and sweaters. My body has been slowing down seeking the comfort of my bed earlier in the day. Needless to say, I was ready for the Equinox. I made an important date with myself to chill out and do less, crawl in to bed early and just be in celebration of its arrival.

My beauty routine changes during the cooler months. I find myself exfoliating more. Drinking more of my beauty elixir and applying warmed coconut oil to my skin especially my lips. It's been harder to stick to eating clean this last week. I have been on the hunt for foods that keep me full and are more hearty. I feel ready for hibernation, but I'm not a forest creature.

Do you notice how your body changes when the seasons change? How do you stick to a healthier way of life when the cooler months hit. It's easy to fall into not so wise choices as we prepare to "fall back."


No comments :

Post a Comment