Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

September Self Care








Schedules get so busy when September rolls around. How are you caring for yourself?

I think September is all about Self Care. What does Self Care mean to you? To me self care is the practice of putting into practice things that I NEED to do to care for myself and make sure there is balance in my life.

September is a great month to start implementing these rituals. Before you know it the even busier holiday schedules will be rolling around and we will be wishing we had started carving out time and making these important dates with ourselves.


Don't know where to begin with self care? Want to take some time to make it happen but where do you start? Here are some handy dandy suggestions.  Print and hang on your fridge, add in some ideas of your own and make September all about self care. I'll  be back next month with another calendar to give you some  inspiration.





No comments :

Post a Comment