Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Begin Again...



                                                         
September has always been a time for beginnings for me. Maybe its because I always loved school, but there is a freshness to Septembers energy. It motivates me. It inspires me. It has me thinking of reunions, reinvention and reinvestment.

On today the first day of September I am reinvesting my time here
on Absolutely Blissed. I have spent a big chunk of the Summer working on myself, my business and my family. It's past time to spread that energy here.

Life is about to get very busy. Children are back in school, Fall sports are starting up and the days will be getting shorter soon enough. Do you have a self care plan lined up this Fall? How will you be caring for the most important person in your life ... you?

I have been on a self care regime lately that has really been paying off. Eating clean and taking time to walk an hour every day is really changing my whole attitude and energy level.

Here are a few other self care ideas in case you need some new ideas:

-bubble bath.
-meditate
-wake up 30 minutes sooner, so you don't feel rushed
-schedule quiet time for you everyday
-enjoy a cup of tea
-get a massage or facial
-treat yourself (a new shirt, an ice cream cone, a lip gloss)
-unplug before 9 pm
- get  into bed by 9pm one day a week
-keep a journal
-make something
-dance around your living room to your favorite playlist

These are little things I have done in the past to take time out for myself. Making time for ourselves helps to create balance in our lives. When we are balanced our lives flow.


No comments :

Post a Comment