Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

Full Moon Ritual- Intention Setting


I was out for a walk tonight under this last full moon of the Summer. A Harvest Super Moon. It was bright and beautiful. As I walked I took a little bit of time to reflect on whats going on in my world. What has happened during these last few weeks of Summer and what I'd like to see happen in the early Fall. There was a crispness in the air. I was bundled up, moon gazing. Feeling lucky and excited for a new approaching season.

What would you like to start this Autumn? Any intentions that need setting, goals that need reaching, magic that needs making? The time to start those tasks is now. Take a moment and make a list of things you want to manifest. Believe you can do it and get it done.


No comments :

Post a Comment